An expert is someone who has a prolonged or intense experience through practice and education in a particular field.
An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.
How long does it take to be considered an expert?
So is it true that 10000 hours makes you an expert? As Malcolm Gladwell discussed in his bestseller, “Outliers“, to become an expert it takes 10000 hours (or approximately 10 years) of deliberate practice.
What is expertise in psychology?
A description of expertise requires an inventory of what the expert knows, knows how to do, wants or intends to do, and what he or she does or achieves. Psychologically, knowledge and skills are mental or cognitive concepts.
Who is an expert in evidence law?
v. Jai Lal and Ors. explained the substance of expert opinion by stating that Section 45 of the Evidence Act which makes opinion of experts admissible lays down, that, when the court has to form an opinion upon a point of foreign law, or of science, or art, or as to identity of handwriting or finger impressions, the
What is the synonym of expert?
- specialist, authority, pundit, oracle, resource person.
- adept, maestro, virtuoso, master, past master, professional, genius, wizard.
- connoisseur, aficionado, one of the cognoscenti, cognoscente, doyen, savant.
- informal ace, buff, ninja, pro, whizz, hotshot, old hand, alpha geek.
- British informal dab hand.
Photo in the article by “Texas Military Department – Texas.gov”